How to get there
Kaiserin Elisabeth Museum Possenhofen e.V.
The museum is barrier-free.
- From Munich take suburban train S6 (direction Tutzing)
- Get off the train one stop after Starnberg at station 'Bahnhof Possenhofen'
- Take highway A95 (Muenchen to Garmisch-Partenkirchen)
- Exit Starnberg
- Pass through Starnberg and take Route B2 towards Weilheim
- Exit B2 at Poecking Nord
- In Poecking turn left at the traffic light into Hindenburgstrasse
- After approx. 300 m cross the railway bridge and continue to the Possenhofen Station,